Making a Donation
Our overriding purpose is to discover medical evidence and clinical insights which will contribute to the management and prevention of vision loss. As a charitable trust, we rely heavily on the support of the community to ensure quality research and education by the Institute is ongoing. All donations are tax deductible. By making a donation or bequest you will be supporting us in our vision.
Donation by Phone
- Please call us on 03 6344 1377.
Donation by Mail or Fax
- Download and print our Donation Form, address and fax details are on the form.
Donation by Direct Deposit
- If you would like to donate in this way you can use the details below;
Account Name – Tasmanian Eye Institute
BSB – 124 001
Account No. – 2159 1868
Donation by Gift
- If you would like to donate in this way please Contact Us so we can discuss this with you.
Donation in lieu of Funeral Flowers
- You can make a donation to Tasmanian Eye Institute at a funeral by inviting everyone to donate in lieu of flowers.
Tasmanian Eye Institute is registered charity with the Australian Taxation office and donations over $2.00 are fully tax deductible. If you would like more information about making a donation please Contact Us.
Making a Bequest
By leaving a bequest in your will to Tasmanian Eye Institute you will be providing support for a cause that is important to you and enables us to continue our valuable research which will assist future generations.
We encourage you to discuss your wishes with your family and recommend you contact your legal adviser or the Public Trustee in your state. If we can assist you with planning your bequest or if you would like further information on including a bequest in your will please Contact Us.